Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

Geez

With the way Capcom is going, it's only a matter of time before Ryu has to find a real job haha

He'll still be fighting. . .other busineses.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

O__o

CAPTAIN YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY THE WHOLE PLANET! YOU HAVE TO STOP IIIIIIT!

It's a shame Captain Planet isn't airing to help the community, but yet it's funnier to see him destroy evidence of his killing spree. >__>

Haha I like how you kept the mullet, I always lol at his mullet

The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

This is pretty inspiring

I like what was done in the entire flash, especially the mushroom cloud. (The what the fu-- thing is hilarious!)

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Woah. . .

By far the best Kinetic text flash I've EVER seen in my life. 10 Stars and 5 Stars!

Jerry 2 Jerry 2

First Off

Everyone watch the whole series before watching or rating this, you'll understand better.

Second, great job on foolong us, you really got us on this one, it's better than that bacon joke they did last time. (maybe 2 years ago? idk)

Third, You put two Jerrys' together and made mashed potatoes. What is up with that? It was hilarious! I loved the revamped humor version. (this one made me hate my life less rather than more too).

10/10 for originality and humor my friend.

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

Stop!

Then wiggle with it!

Man this song takes me back, music has changed for the worse.

Anywho, I loved how you mixed two of Gamecube's greatest racing gamers (IMO of course). Makes me want to find, buy and play Need For Speed Underground again. Love the hydrolic scene btw haha. How they look flat gave it an awesome effect. Love it!

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Smh

I'm in total agreement with this right here. except I played Ninja Gaiden II. I started the game and without warning or lessons I get my ass kicked around while I'm button mashing. Then you find scrolls around the game teaching you to fight. Hard game is hard.

Great job as usual Egoraptor.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

YEAH FORREAL NIGGZ!!!

I effing love how you used your Sonic knowledge to the extreme haha! Love it!

Jerry Jerry

Wow

Kinda made me hate my life more XD

I like how it has a twist in it every now and then

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Nice flash

Lol @ the replay button, he looks like he going FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

How did you get the buildings to look like that?

redminus responds:

I got Corel Painter and a Wacom Tablet, and then I just PAINTED THE SHIT OUT OF IT!!!~