Leek Spiral [Power Mix] Leek Spiral [Power Mix]

Pretty nice work here. Had me dancing in my seat a little.

Btw the original title is called Ievan Polka.

BallinFatty responds:

Wow, I havent had a review on a new track since 2011... Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was unaware of the original title as well. Thanks for filling me in :)

Marvel vs. Capcom: Spider-Man Marvel vs. Capcom: Spider-Man

My Spidey sense. . .

I liked what you were going with on this piece. I liked the flow, but the one thing that was off-putting was the ending of the song. No offense, but it seems amateur to end it in such a way and I feel that this song would be perfect with a fade out loop effect like in the original track (you remixed my favorite track in MvC3 ). IMO, if you added that same instrument you had at the beginning of the song and placed it in the background at 1:05 it would improve the ending as well helping with the fade.

I'm giving you a 10 because I like Spidermen, his theme, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and lastly I believe that this piece could sound better with an improved ending. I'm not saying do it as how I suggested, just how it ended was off-putting y'know? Again, not to offend, just crit'ing.

Cam3leon responds:

Naw that's exactly what I need. I appreciate the honest feedback! I think it ended that way because I intended to add more to the track, but it just ran its course from there. But yeah, it does needs a better ending, be it a fade out or an all out extension. It might be the latter, since I plan to remaster most of my tracks anyway. And this is my favorite as well, so I hope to do it justice! Thanks again for the advice, and feel free to send me some remix requests!

S.S. Anne - PKMN Blue [Remix] S.S. Anne - PKMN Blue [Remix]

God I wish my GameBoy Worked...

I miss the old games, these new ones try too hard.

Pokemon - Bicycle (piano) Pokemon - Bicycle (piano)

Respect!

I think my GameBoy just exploded when I heard this song. Pure nostalgia.

Super Mario 3 - Grass Land (K) Super Mario 3 - Grass Land (K)

Heh

I might make this my new ringtone. This is pretty nice!

Pokemon - Route 202 Pokemon - Route 202

I totally agree with the guy below me.

I wish they would make the show like how it used to be y'know catching pokemon and to be a Pokemon Master.

Maverick Hunter X3 Maverick Hunter X3

WHat ShadowOmegaZero

Wow, man you make me want to find my PSP and play MHX right now.

Another great piece!

Maverick Hunter X2 Break Remix Maverick Hunter X2 Break Remix

*tears up*

I've loved this theme since Megaman Xtreme 2 (I got into MMX late, I was young then lol) and then played MMX2, I love both version and hearing htis, I want MMMHX2 so bad now.

Great work, You deserve a 10/10 from everyone who hears this!

Ice cap zone ~chill mix~ Ice cap zone ~chill mix~

Pretty good

All it needs is the sound of wind blowing and it would be a serious Ice cap effect.... If that makes sense lol (idk)

Industrial Ruins Industrial Ruins

Hmm

Maybe if you gave it a n echo effect and the background music could maybe have an "acid" effect if that's what its called, idk lol I don't know how to make music, bu maybe someone can get what I'm saying haha

Keep up the great work dude!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Hmmmm... you have some intriguing ideas. No reason I can't play around with effects like that in some future compositions. :)

Thank you very much for the review! I really appreciate it.