Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

Geez

With the way Capcom is going, it's only a matter of time before Ryu has to find a real job haha

He'll still be fighting. . .other busineses.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

O__o

CAPTAIN YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY THE WHOLE PLANET! YOU HAVE TO STOP IIIIIIT!

It's a shame Captain Planet isn't airing to help the community, but yet it's funnier to see him destroy evidence of his killing spree. >__>

Haha I like how you kept the mullet, I always lol at his mullet

The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

This is pretty inspiring

I like what was done in the entire flash, especially the mushroom cloud. (The what the fu-- thing is hilarious!)

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

Called it!!

Told you it would make game of the week again, it is really in-depth and when I get a drawing tablet, I'll definitley use this one too!

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

WTF

I got hadoken'd (I know they are fish) non stop at one point... this game is strangely hard though...good

Pico's School Pico's School

My faith in Flash games have been restored

This is pretty damned good if I do say so myself...um...do we keep the metals? I see medals mentioned on my profile, and other people having them, I have no idea...

Leek Spiral [Power Mix] Leek Spiral [Power Mix]

Pretty nice work here. Had me dancing in my seat a little.

Btw the original title is called Ievan Polka.

BallinFatty responds:

Wow, I havent had a review on a new track since 2011... Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was unaware of the original title as well. Thanks for filling me in :)

Marvel vs. Capcom: Spider-Man Marvel vs. Capcom: Spider-Man

My Spidey sense. . .

I liked what you were going with on this piece. I liked the flow, but the one thing that was off-putting was the ending of the song. No offense, but it seems amateur to end it in such a way and I feel that this song would be perfect with a fade out loop effect like in the original track (you remixed my favorite track in MvC3 ). IMO, if you added that same instrument you had at the beginning of the song and placed it in the background at 1:05 it would improve the ending as well helping with the fade.

I'm giving you a 10 because I like Spidermen, his theme, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and lastly I believe that this piece could sound better with an improved ending. I'm not saying do it as how I suggested, just how it ended was off-putting y'know? Again, not to offend, just crit'ing.

Cam3leon responds:

Naw that's exactly what I need. I appreciate the honest feedback! I think it ended that way because I intended to add more to the track, but it just ran its course from there. But yeah, it does needs a better ending, be it a fade out or an all out extension. It might be the latter, since I plan to remaster most of my tracks anyway. And this is my favorite as well, so I hope to do it justice! Thanks again for the advice, and feel free to send me some remix requests!

S.S. Anne - PKMN Blue [Remix] S.S. Anne - PKMN Blue [Remix]

God I wish my GameBoy Worked...

I miss the old games, these new ones try too hard.

Mega Man Tribute Mega Man Tribute

Well done.

I never thought to post my MMT submission on here. . .

Anyway I love the crosshatching going on throughout the picture as well as the glows. Great work!

Ragna the Bloodedge rendition Ragna the Bloodedge rendition

Hmmm

Congrats you caught my eye with this pic. You have great potiential!

ZeroSyndicate responds:

Thank you so very much!

Zone of the Enders Zone of the Enders

What the SHI--

When did you do this beaut! I never saw this on dA! Oh wow, I really need to step my game up if I am ever going to beat you in the next contest @__@